Monday, November 1, 2010

Now so close to 40!

I am getting there- 40 pounds! Almost:) I can't wait to hit that mark. For some reason 40 seems like such a huge number. I am hoping to hit 40 next week and then let myself back off a bit by at the holidays (still loose, but not worry about hitting 2-3 pounds a week) and hit 50 pounds by the end of the year. Man, a few months ago this seemed like one of the dreams that would never actually come true.
Wednesday is my 3 month Bandiversary - I can not beleive it. What a blessing this has been, I am so much happier, my marriage is stronger, I don't want to cry/snap/lay down all the time. I am working out 3-4 times a week and I am walking a 1/2 marathon next week. Phew! All is good.
I read the book Designated Fat Girl - about a woman who had gastric bypass and all the years leading up to that decision and when she finally got it. It was an interesting read and amazing how much I could relate to.
I hope you all had a great Halloween and if you are like me you are looking to get as much of the candy OUT of your house as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment