Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Amazing meatloaf and people starting to notice!

So,it is strange. Seriously I have had only a couple people say anything about my weight loss up until this point. My mom, my DH and my friend who knows. Then, in the past 2 days I have had about 10 people says something! People at work have said wodnerful things, I had a friend from the neighborhood tell me how great I looked and people at my kids school have all said something. Totally strange, the last pound must have made a huge difference:)
As of today - 43 pounds GONE! Whoop!
My half marathon that I have been training to walk is only 11 days away. I can't wait! I am a little nervous, but I am so happy that I am actually doing it and that I know I can finish it! I will just need another goal to go after once I finish this one so I can keep it up!
I made an amazing dinner tonight, for some reason it was so so good.

Ground Turkey Meatloaf and Mashed Potatos
For the meatloaf:
1 pound ground turkey (not the breats, just the regular turkey)
3/4 packet of meatloaf seasoning
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg
little ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce
1/4 cup skim milk
1/2 onion finely chopped


Mix it all together and put is in greased(Pam) muffin tins. Should make 12, I only got 11 out of it.

Then boiled 2 potatoe and mashed them with light butter, skim milk and FF Sour Cream.

I must be craving comfort food becuase this meal just was wonderful to me.

I figured I had 2 of the mini loafs and a scoop of potatos for 300 calories. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment